Who can Rent a Kayak
Q. Who can rent a kayak?
A. Any one is welcome to come and rent a kayak, SUP or boogie board with Kayak Connection. For insurance and safety reasons we have a short list of rental requirements:
* Women in their first trimester of pregnancy may not rent.
* Children at least 5 years old are welcome to go kayaking or boogie boarding.
* Children 15 years or older are welcome to paddle a single kayak or SUP.
* All participants must sign a release and children under 18 must have their release signed by a parent or guardian.
* Alcohol/drugs are not allowed before or during your rental.
* Children under 18 must be accompanied by at least one person over 25.
* All renters must know how to swim.